Thursday, August 22, 2013

Android city tour guide system based on Web service::brainbitz android projects Ernakulam



The combination of the smart phone and the Internet service is the trend of the future information development and software applications. Mobile phones are the most commonly used communication tools. Using mobile phones to obtain information is not only quick, but also more convenient shortcut to improve people's lives. In the paper, we propose the software development architecture based on Web services. This framework introduces the three-layer architecture of Web development into mobile phone software development. Based on the three-layer architecture, the android based city tour guide system is developed. The android based city guide system can realize to query information for hotel, scenery, restaurant, traffic and so on. The android based city guide system has more practical significance.

In the current scenario there isn’t any application that would help a tourist to get information about the place they are currently visiting in their mobile phone. Our application Android city tour guide system based on Web service is aimed to solve this problem.

In current tourism system, whenever a tourist visits famous spots, to know more about the place he hires a guide. The hired guide then narrates history of the place. The proposed system doesn’t require a physical guide. The Mobile application installed on the mobile of tourist can act as a guide.Without having a guide, it will help one to get information of the place in their mobile and check out the videos which explain the history/information of the place which they are currently visiting.

Our objective is to utilize an Android mobile phone to extract information about a place. We use the GPS (for getting user’s current location) and GPRS (for internet connectivity between mobile and server) features of the Android phone. Using web service, user can query information about the places he visiting. 

35 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please send me the source code of the project to vipinlal010@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. who will manage this application ..the idea is awesome but who is going to manage it .Who will take responsibility to update the locations if changed after some time . Once the location has been saved by you but after some time if it has been shifted to some other place then who will update its new location .Because there is a chance that when after some time user use this application to find a location and if it is not updated then user will never use that application again .. So main question is who will manage this app

    ReplyDelete
  4. please send me the source code at monica965@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if u had source code please send me on this basitshah979@gmail.com

      Delete
  5. please send me the source code to sravya.angel08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. please send me the source code..... to hegde.ashwath1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. please send me the source code to vinoth.s.cse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. please send me the source code to erkaraagac@gmail.com please

    ReplyDelete
  10. please send me source code to tranluat0610@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. please send me source code to aakashbumiya@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. plz send me d full source code 2 91dipak.saha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. please send me source code to xdelta89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kindly asking for the source code please yangstarsydney@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. please send me source code plz .,.,. hammayunraza@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please send me source code ....ezly11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. please send me source code pasc.doina@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. please send me source code pasc.doina@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i would really appreciate it if you can send me the source code to dawitjbk@gmail.com. The sooner the better.

    ReplyDelete
  20. please send me source code krish.dgl3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. please send me source code to krifa.haithem@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Please send me the source code of city guide to nia93.sharma@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. please send me this project source code to pshyam76@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. pleaseee send me the source code... email id-kimaya271994@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. good concept pls kindly forward the source code to me at rexitoorexitoo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. please send me the source code.. jeano0david@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. please send me the source code at chida1995dnd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. please send me Source code at tejaswinikodikal@gamil.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. please sand be a source code at jeettadvi222@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Please send me the source code at shubhamaggarwal69@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Please send me the source code at rifat35-1177@diu.edu.bd

    ReplyDelete
  32. Please send me the source code at maliklabeeb64@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete